So it’s really simple. A post about a book that will be given away will be made at least once a month. Duration of the giveaway may vary from a week to a month (maximum). A deadline for the submission of entries will be set. By submitting an entry, each contestant agrees to the rules of the giveaway.
Books that are already sent are tagged with CLOSED.
Books that you can win are tagged with OPEN.
To try and win the book you must:
- Have a Disqus account to enter. Like Mensis Liber on Facebook and leave a comment on the post page.
- Follow Mensis Liber on Tumblr and leave an Answer/Reply (note only answers and replies are allowed).
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow this format.
Subject: Mensis Liber: Book Title
- Answer the question of the post, correctly.
- Be a human being. See definition here.
- Enter ONLY ONCE. Duplicate entries or accounts will automatically be disqualified.
- You must be a resident of the country that’s eligible to join the giveaway. Or, the shipping address should be eligible. For UAE residents, you must claim the book from Mensis Liber. A meet-up will be arranged. I will personally deliver the book to you.
- You must be at least 18 years old. A parent or legal guardian must approve by providing a consent letter if the winner is < 18 years old.
How to enter?
- Answer the question by posting a comment or replying to the post.
- A winner shall be chosen randomly among those who answered correctly and are eligible (see criteria above).
- The winner will be contacted through e-mail. A response is required within three (3) days of e-mail delivery by Mensis Liber.
- A proof of ID must be sent along with recipient’s name and shipping address. A list of eligible countries will be posted along with the giveaway post.
- The winner can choose what kind of book bind or to claim the e-book version, depending on the availability.
- The winner has the option to have the book shipped to a different name and address, as long as the address is eligible in the contest.
- A tracking no. (if available) or a receipt will be sent to the winner once book is purchased and shipped by Mensis Liber. No order/shipping changes can be made once purchase is done.
- The winner is requested to send Mensis Liber a photo of themselves with the book, but is not required.
Winners are randomly chosen and announced via Twitter
. Each comment/post reply will be assigned a number, by order of post date/time.
Read/download full terms here.